- With our training approach we skillfully draw out the timid and reluctant participants whilst controlling the more outspoken participants. This allows for a balanced participative training experience were everyone shares their thoughts and ideas. They will enjoy their training as they learn and adopt useful approaches, as well as new attitudes and skills.
Through our pre-training study, we will ensure that your sessions are thoroughly prepared and crafted to your organization's needs. We will also be better informed about your organization's culture, ways of working and those ever so important nuances that are be particular to your organization.
We work hard to win over the respect and trust of all course participants and by training smaller groups, we are able to give the care and attention that individuals need to learn and succeed. Training sessions will generally always include role-plays. This will help to encourage deeper learning.
We include variety of appropriate case studies and to teach participants new skills or behavior. Individual and group exercises as well as critical discussions groups serve to embed new skills and to teach the participants to begin considering how they may apply these in the real work situations
- Guaranteeing Quality Training
- Our aim is to offer superior quality-training standards and to gain the respect of the participants early on in their course. We aim to always provide an unrivaled training service by:
• carrying out all the training in a fully involved manner, ensuring that the participants thoroughly enjoy the sessions and come out feeling refreshed and motivated
• ensuring that care and sensitivity are ALWAYS used when training, keeping in mind the varying levels of experience, competences and educational levels.
• training in smaller groups to ensure that everyone has time to ask questions and practice technique
• by applying the latest developing learning theories and methodologies
• investigating and understanding your training needs to make sure that we get it right the first time
• preparing and delivering a post-training analysis (report) for your HR department on request
- We promote a fully involved two-way flow of communication between the trainer and the participants, the ratio being roughly about 60% to 40% respectively.
Our training techniques focus on an interactive system which encourages debate. We expect and encourage the participants to challenge concepts and not to passively accept these. This establishes a deeper learning experience culminating in a training event that effectively changes attitudes and behavior and helps to embeds new skills for longer lasting learning.
- After a significant and radical restructuring of Air Malta, the company needed to nurture a leadership team who could take the company forward into profit. As part of a wider Learning & Development strategy, Paul Vincenti was brought in to deliver classroom based sessions in core behavioural skills. The feedback we had from the team was very positive. Paul's motivational approach to delivery encourages and challenges delegates to consider their personal contribution. He certainly inspired many of our management community and has positively impacted management style and culture, moving Air Malta into a successful period. I would highly recommend Paul for supporting similar change initiatives.
Jane-Claire Dennis Head of Learning & DevelopmentAir Malta plc
I first approached Paul Vincenti because I was so impressed with the service that I received whilst shopping at a local retail establishment that I asked the owner who it was that trained his staff. We embarked upon our first training programme with Paul a few months later and have never looked back. The service levels within our own organisation have improved vastly and we now use Paul's services on an ongoing basis.
Peter Borg Maniging Director BORTEX Malta
- Training for a better future
- Our business is that of analyzing your business and its environment. Together we work at improving your organization's performance through meticulous attention to detail, delivering involved professional, targeted training every time.